Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just Wright




Next movie on my marathon list is "Just Wright".  Another movie where the man goes after the girl. Are you catching onto my theme?  Mr. Wonderful will find me.

Anyway not to often do you find a curvy girl at the center of a love story so I really enjoy this storyline. Not to mention that I think Common is a delicious piece of eye candy. He is a lyrical genius and I would love to have dinner with him one night but back to the movie.

True love to me means having your number 1 cheerleader in your corner cheering you on. True love means you have someone in your life that hangs in there with you through the good, the bad and the ugly. Just Wright really looks at two types of women (authentic women and fake women) that are out there who are looking for love. Rather you are fan of Morgan (Paula Paton) or Leslie (Queen Latifah) you are going to hope Scott (Common) will pick the right girl.

Just Wright is not a super deep movie but  a good romantic drama. And for the curvy girls - there are few one liners that I believe all of us curvy girls have said a time or two. You could totally watch this movie with your man, but I would suggest getting together with your girls and discussing the differences between Morgan and Leslie.  And casting your vote on which girl should win the heart of Common.  ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow:) Giving you some follow love back. I look forward to getting a bunch of recommendations for more movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady! I just found your cute blog via the follow fest and I'm your newest adoring follower! I'd love to have you become my blog friend too! Also I’d love to have you check out a huge Shabby Apple Giveaway I’m having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thanks so much!!
    Xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/sponsored-giveaway-from-shabby-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that one yet.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that one...It sounds good, though!

    ReplyDelete