Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Descendants



In the trailer for Descendants it is clear that Matt King (George Clooney) desperately wanted to runaway from the reality of his world. It was the running scene that made me want to go see the movie but it was the heartfelt depiction of Matt King's character that made me stay glued to my seat.

I think every married and engaged couple should see the movie. I think in the world of divorce and calling it quits, you need to be reminded that true love is worth fighting for. Don't get so lost in the day to day stuff that you forget why you said your vows. It also reminds you how important is to be active in the lives of your children. Continue to create memories that they will always cherish. 

This is DEFINITELY a chick flick that even a man can enjoy. So find a babysitter and GO SEE THE MOVIE! You will not regret it.  And for the single ladies - this a great movie for Girls Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment