Monday, February 27, 2012

Tyler Perry's Good Deeds





Good Deeds is a thought provoking movie about living your life to the fullest. You meet Wesley (Tyler Perry) and quickly discover that he does everything to please his mother, his fiance, and his father. Yet he sacrifices his dream in the process. Living to please others and their dreams for your life is a dream killer. You are only given one life to live and if you are following someones dream for your life then you are not fulfilling God's destiny for your life.

Call me a hopeless romantic but I believe in true love. I believe that when you find your #1 cheerleader  or hype man (one of my guy friends told me it is insult to call a guy a cheerleader) that cheers you on to follow your dreams - then you have found your soul mate.  Don't settle for the person you think you should marry, fall for the person you can't imagine your life without. I've met couples who found their best friends and I'm convinced that they're soul mates. Watching Good Deeds reminded me that it is worth the wait. Of course this my interpretation of the movie - so you be judge - GO SEE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment