Friday, February 24, 2012

I Don't Know How She Does It

 


GIVE IT A CHANCE ....

I realize that this movie had really bad reviews but even critics make mistakes - so give this move a chance you will be pleasantly surprised. The story is about a woman who wants to juggle it all but things are starting to unravel so she has to make a very hard choice. So if someone is always saying to you "I don't know how you do it" this movie will be a great autobiography for you.  As a fellow workaholic I know how sometimes our priorities get out of whack but it only takes one step to start heading in the right direction.

I don't know about you but I often feel like movies can be a cheap therapy session. When a movie makes me want to evaluate my own life then I think "free therapy for me".  If you want to watch a movie that will spark a "check in how are we doing" conversation your Prince Charming then I would recommend you rent the movie or put it in your Netflix queue. Rather you confess to your man that you feel just like Kate or you vow never to be like Kate, this movie will get the two of you talking.  It's a movie to help you RECONNECT with each other.

Now for all my single ladies - it still is a good chick flick to watch. It will also remind you that when you do finally find the man you want to spend the rest of your life with that you have to pour into that relationship often. You have to water and nurture that love bud for it to fully flourish and grow.  RENT IT TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment