Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love, Wedding, Marriage



Love, Wedding, Marriage kept coming up as a must see movie in my Netflix  suggestion queue. I thought I would take a chance and watch it while I work on a crochet project.

In the first moments of the film I could tell it would be a sappy romance - "Once upon a time..."fairytale type movie. The movie challenges the belief can a couple really love happily ever after? Ava (Mandy Moore) is so obsessed with the "Happily Ever After" theory that she's doing everything she can to save her parents marriage while neglecting her own. 

Was the movie predictable? Yes, but that is to be expected in a sappy chick flick. If you are looking for a light hearted click flick, then put this in your queue on Netflix or rent through Redbox.  

Love, Wedding, Marriage is an okay movie to watch when you want some noise in the background while your folding laundry or working on a craft project. I would not watch it for a date night movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment