Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Answer This





Answer This

GO BUCKS! I have to say that first since “Answer This” is set on the University of Michigan campus. I noticed in the football clips – there was no footage showing OSU beating Michigan like usual. 

Anyway enough about our Big 10 rivalry – this movie total reminded me of when I lived in Cincinnati and would go to the pub each week to play trivia with a group of friends. We even had a love connection birth from our weekly hang out. We never did win but we had a blast playing.  I think my experience with trivia made this movie seem more interesting than it really was. The pseudo love story was okay – not really a chick flick but more of a movie about someone trying to figure out who he is.  The story was really predictable so don’t expect any earth shattering epiphanies. However you may find that you enjoy this romantic comedy even with all of its flaws.  If you can get it on instant replay on Netflix still – then it is worth the rental. However if you have to drive to Redbox then pick another movie to watch (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment