Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fair Game





Fair Game

Arrogance is the fall of many men. It is the cousin to pride which is never flexible. Fair Game is more about a man’s pride then the corruption of our government. It is more about a man that wanted to stand up for his point of view of the truth rather than walking away from a fight. The conspiracy theory that our government will sacrifice lives in order to save their image is not a new concept. At the end of the movie I was PISSED off. I kept saying to myself – REALLY –that is how it is going to end? What is the purpose of this movie? Did I miss it along the way? This movie is just about pride and arrogance and a pure waste of your time. Most of the time I love watching Sean Penn act but this movie is not worth it. DON’T RENT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment