Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seven Days in Utopia





Seven Days in Utopia


I am not a golfer but I seem to love watching golfing movies. The Legend of Bagger Vance is one of my favorite ones so when I saw the trailer for “Seven Days in Utopia” I was quickly intrigued by the storyline.  I often joke that I could never live in a small town because I’m a city girl. However secretly I always enjoy watching movies where the towns people come together and welcome a newcomer to town. I like people who share their wisdom and have learned the art of slowing down.  In a small town it is like they know the secrets of living a full life and do not get caught up in the rat race.   

In Seven Days of Utopia you will watch a man rediscover who he is and why he loves the game of golf.  This lighthearted movie is a life affirming movie to watch when you just want to unwind and laugh. Put this movie in your Netflix queue or go rent it from Redbox. You will enjoy it -I PROMISE 

No comments:

Post a Comment