Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Like Crazy





Like Crazy

A love a story is design to make a girl weak in the knees and dream of her Prince Charming. Like Crazy made me wonder why in the world did get married? Were they ever really in love or did it have more to do with them not being able to let go? Not to mention it is the girl that asked the guy to marry her – which is a recipe for disaster. If a man wants to marry you – he will ask you. He will pursue you and fight for your heart. However if you have to ask him then he is making a decision out of the fear of losing you rather than because he wants to marry you.  Normally I do not wish for people to get a divorce but I was really hoping they both would move on with their lives during the movie. This drama often dragged and made me yawn often. Call me jaded but this is not a romantic drama or worth the rental. If you want to watch a great love story then rent “The Vows” when it comes out this summer. Now that is love

2 comments:

  1. I wanna watch this one so bad! I am loving your reviews(: I am finding some good movies! Thank you so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loved this film! I thought it was beautifully made (though maybe thats the film student in me) and moving. I have to admit I cried. I thought it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete